Thursday, September 17, 2009

Response from AT&T


That's what came from AT&T:-
" ... As AT&T does not make any guarantee of coverage, which is indicated in his wireless terms and conditions, "

AT&T reply does not surprise me at all. I was expecting this. What I am surprised how in the world are they getting away with it. I can easily say that AT&T is the most company I have ever heard complaints about.

My argument was very clear:-
- I have a full bar where I live, so I make a phone call to make an appointment,
- Then, so I am put on hold for few minutes or so
- Then the call is dropped ....
- Now I have to do this all over again.

Why do I have to pay for these wasted minutes that ended up with a dropped call? AT&T failed to answer this question.

Thank you AT&T, and thank you Apple for not breaking this exclusive deal with AT&T